Sunday, May 22, 2011

Flying By

It's amazing how time flies when the baby is growing.  Every day she's doing something new.  Whether a new tooth, or crawling, it goes on and on.  Lately, Naomi has been pulling herself up on things, very quickly.  She did it before, but she's a pro now.  And she's crawling fast, learning 'no' really well, she hands stuff to me and I say thank you, then hand it back and she says thank you.  The list goes on and on.  It's really amazing to watch her grow.  It's really hard to believe. 

Today we worked in the garden.  What a great time.  The rain let up just enough to get around 6 hours of gardening in.  I am feeling it, too.  Mike had to go mow today since we had so much rain last week.  They missed a few days.  Other news with the business, is we rented an office and are all moved in.  It's really great.  There's so much to do, so little time.

I got a new sewing machine too, used, from Craigslist...it's in the shop getting looked over.  It does sewing and embroidery.  I'm super excited to use it.  The wait is killing me, but there's a lot of laundry right now, so I'm not twiddling my thumbs or anything. 

Just thought I'd get a quick blog entry in while the baby sleeps.  Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment